COVID – Hospital/ER Visitor Update 9/20/22
VISITATION IN THE HOSPITAL/ER
- There is no restriction of visitors in the hospital for non-COVID patients except at the discretion of the physician. All infection prevention guidelines must be followed by all visitors including:
- Self-screen for symptoms and exposure to COVID-19
- Remain in room for duration of visit.
- Limit movement in facility.
- Wear mask upon entering facility
- Perform hand hygiene upon entering room with alcohol-based hand rub.
- Wear mask in room when community transmission is substantial or high.
- ER patients may have 2 visitors total except in cases of end of life/trauma/critical patients.