Occupational Therapy focuses on helping individuals achieve independence in all areas of their lives throughout the lifespan. Our trained therapists can help individuals regain, develop, and build skills that are important for independent living.
Our occupational therapy professionals will individualize treatment programs, recommend necessary adaptations to the home/work/school environment, and instruct individuals in home programs.
Treatment services offered include:
- Hand/Wrist/Elbow Rehabilitation
- Edema/Scar Management
- Modalities (Lontophoresis, Ultrasound, Infrared, Paraffin, etc.)
- Adaptive Equipment Training
- Cognitive (Memory) Evaluation
- Upper Body Strengthening
- Home Safety Assessmemt
- Low Vision Training
- Wheelchair Assessment
- Lymphedema Treatment
- Pediatric Services
- Industrial Medicine services including work conditioning, functional job analysis, ergonomic assessment, body mechanics training, and pre-work
We are open Monday – Friday from 7am – 5:30pm. Please call 218-666-6225 for an appointment today.