Join Our Team
To apply for a position at the Cook Hospital:
- Download PDF Application and print or Apply Online
- Complete application and scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to Human Resources (218) 666-6235
- Completed applications can also be mailed to HR.
- Housekeeping & Laundry: Casual
- X-ray, CT, & EKG: Full Time & Casual
- Radiologic Technologist: Contract - weekend rotation
- Nursing Assistant: Part Time
- Restorative Nurse Aide: 1 Casual
- RN/LPN: 1 Part Time
Utilization Review Coordinator: 1 Full Time
Position Summary: Responsible for reviewing medical necessity for all admissions, extended stays, and outpatient services for all payors in accordance with the mandated regulations and requirements. Works collaboratively with insurance companies for medical care requiring prior authorization. Will provide assistance where needed in addressing denials as well as the appeals process. Maintains effective communication and good working relationships with medical staff, other departments, patients and the general public in accordance with hospital policies.
Licensure: Certification/Registration: Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse
Education: Graduate of an AccreditedSchool of Nursing with current MN license to practice.
Experience:At least three years of clinical (direct RN/LPN patient care) experiencerequired. Knowledge of utilization review preferred.
- Secretary / Receptionist: 1 Casual