Parenting the Love & Logic Way
Parents, do you want to enjoy your kids, have fun with them, and experience less stress in your family? Parenting the Love and Logic way will teach parents of preschoolers through teenagers how to:
- Use humor, hope, and empathy to build up the parent/child relationship
- Avoid un-winnable power struggles and arguments, exhausting battles over morning & bedtime routines, sibling bickering, and getting homework done
- Stay calm when your kids do incredibly upsetting things
- Help your kids learn from their mistakes rather than repeating them
- Provide real limits in loving ways
- Teach consequences and healthy decision-making
- Raise kids who are respectful, responsible, and self-disciplined
- And much more!
If you are ready to begin making parenting fun and rewarding, instead of stressful and chaotic, please join us for three 2-hour sessions utilizing the Love and Logic tools and techniques!
When: Monday evenings from 6 PM-8 PM – September 18 & 25 and October 2
Where: Cook Hospital – Large Conference Room
Presenter: Jessie Schunk – Program Coordinator SLC Child Foster Care
Hosted by: The Cook Hospital
Cost: FREE!!! Please sign-up for the training by calling Denise Forsline at 218-666-6230.