- Minimum Data Set MDS/PPS Coordinator, RN
Position: Full time (1.0 FTE ) Flexible schedule/alternating weekends. Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the State of MN. Long term care and MDS/PPS experience preferred. This position includes working as the MDS/PPS Coordinator and doing direct resident care as a staff RN.
- Outreach Services/Trauma Designation Manager- Hospital
Position: Full time (1.0), Mon-Friday days. RN (BSN preferred) with three years clinical experience in trauma/emergency care.
Currently certified in TNCC, CALS, CATN or ATCN.
- Registered Nurse – Hospital, Surgical Services & ER
Position: Part Time, all shifts, Monday - Sunday $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Pharmacy Technician - Pharmacy
Position: Full Time, day shift, Monday-Thursday
- Physical Therapist
Inpatient (Hospital & Nursing Home) and Outpatient Services
Position: Full Time, Flexible Scheduling
- Licensed Practical Nurse or Registered Nurse- Nursing Home
Position: Full Time, all shifts, Monday-Sunday $1,000 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Certified Nursing Assistants- Nursing Home
Positions: Part Time and Casual, all shifts, Monday-Sunday
- Registered Technologist Radiographer, Imaging Department
- Activities Assistant, Activities, Nursing Home
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
Alicia Parenteau, Human Resources Director
10 SE Fifth Street
Cook, MN 55723
Email Alicia Parenteau
The Cook Hospital & Nursing Home is an Equal Opportunity Employer
TO APPLY FOR A POSITION AT COOK HOSPITAL:
- Click on PDF application below and print
- Complete application and scan/email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to Human Resources (218) 666-6235
- Completed applications can also be mailed to address listed above.